Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone : +32 (0)9 371 99 99
1) Please click here if the manufacturer immediately exchanges your defective goods with on site warranty.
If so, don’t return the defective goods to ETT.
2) When you want to return defective goods you need to fill in the RMA form. You can find this form underneath but you can only proceed after you accepted our terms and conditions. Incoming RMA products without a RMA-number will be refused and send back at your cost.
3) The goods must be packed appropriately (static electricity). Please only return the defective parts, not the ACCESSORIES or boxes. Except for SANSUN products: return back as complete as possible! LGA Mainboards must be provided with a protective cap on the cpu slot in order to obtain warranty service. There is NO service without an appropriate protective cap. Return of Topmedia products have to be as complete as possible.
4) For each item filled out, we need the number of the invoice. Fill out the fault description as accurately as possible. Fault description is necessary in order to obtain warranty service.
5) After acceptance of the warranty you will receive a rma number by e-mail or phone.
6) Put the RMA-number on the outside of the box.
7) Goods are to be returned to ETT within 10 days after receiving the RMA-number. The transport cost is at the client's charges. Should the returned products prove not to be defective, ETT will invoice to you a handling fee of 15 EURO’s.
8) Dead On Arrival will be checked by ETT. RMA requests must reach ETT one week after invoice date for acceptance. These DOA products will be exchanged immediately if we have them in stock.
9) All finished RMA items will be sent together with your next order / shipment.
10) Our general sales conditions are valid.
11) ETT is not responsible for the loss or damage of accessories.
Your contact person: Selman Dedeli : +32 (0)9 321 33 54 or email@example.com